- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- ¾ pound small potatoes (such as The Little Potato® Company), halved
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Step 1 Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Step 2 Whisk mustard, brown sugar, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Place tenderloin into the bowl and roll through the mustard mixture until evenly coated on all sides.
Step 3 Place potatoes, green beans, and olive oil into a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until evenly combined. Set aside.
Step 4 Place tenderloin into the basket of the preheated air fryer and cook, undisturbed, until slightly pink in the center, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
Step 5 Meanwhile, place green beans and potatoes into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time.
Step 6 Slice tenderloin and serve with potatoes and green beans.