- 1 TSP All Spice
- 2 TSP Brown Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 granny smith apples
- Pancake Mix ( Make a 10-12 pancake batch)
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Peel Green Apples. Core apple and thinly slice apple in ⅛ inch slices. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Heat frying pan to,medium high.Meanwhile follow instructions on box to make pancake batter, to make about 10-12 pancakes. Add 1 TSP vanilla extract, 2 TSP cinnamon and all spice and mix together. Scoop about ¼ cup batter onto frying pan and quickly place 2 slices of apple onto pancake.
- Cook pancake until golden brown, about 30 seconds. Flip over and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Serve and garnish with more cinnamon and whipped cream.