- 6 carrots diced
- Chicken stock or broth as needed
- 1 ½ cups Tropical Food's Buffalo Nuts®
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup red apples, diced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup yellow squash, diced.
- Vegetable oil as needed
- 3 cups white rice
- In a large sauce or frying pan, add enough oil to coat the pan. Turn heat to medium high.
- Add onions and cook for 50 seconds. Add garlic and ginger; cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir mixture so it does not stick and add a very little amount of chicken stock if pan becomes too dry.
- Add carrots, squash, apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cook for 20 seconds and add Buffalo Nuts®. Mix ingredients in pan and cook for additional 20-30 seconds. Add more chicken stock if needed.
- Add rice to the pan and pour the soy sauce on top; mix to combine. Once the soy sauce is absorbed into the rice, turn the heat to low. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply