- 4 pounds of chicken pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic – chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Drizzles of olive oil
- 1 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- In a bowl mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, lemon juice and drizzles of olive oil and toss.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish and drizzle a little olive oil over the chicken. Top the chicken pieces with the breadcrumb mixture and drizzle a little more olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake for about 45 – 50 minutes or until the chicken is a beautiful golden color.
Leave a Reply