- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Tibetan goji berries (soaked in some water and drained)
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- Add the drained berries and agave syrup in small bowl.
- Set Aside In a large mixing bowl stir in 1 1/2 cup flour,( reserving 1 tablespoon), baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and coconut.
- Using the reserved flour, coat the berries and toss into the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl beat the eggs and mix in the maple syrup and bananas.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the egg banana mixture. Do not over beat, stirring only to blend all the ingredients.
- Spoon into 24 prepared muffin tins or 2 greased 8½x4½x2½ loaf pans. Bake in a preheated 350º F oven for 20-25 minutes for the muffins and 50-60 minutes for the loaves.
- The muffins and loaves are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.