- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 large bananas – mashed – 235g skinless on
- 1 cup dried cranberry – 125g
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour (Plain flour) – 200g
- 1 apple – grated (green apple)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar – 140g (I used 130g sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp vegetable oil – 100g
- Line and greased a loaft pan. (I used cooking spray to grease the pan) Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F (170 C).
- In a mixing bowl, combined flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix well and set it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combined eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, grated apple and mashed bananas. Mix it well with a big spoon. Add in the dry ingredients into the eggs mixture. Mix until combined.
- Lastly add in dried cranberries. Mix well and pour it into the baking pan. Bake for 70 minutes or skewer inserted into bread and comes out clean.