- 2 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
- 2 lrgs garlic cloves
- cup fresh basil leaves (6 bunches)
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese (½ ounce)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Drop pine nuts and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced. Add basil, cheese, and lemon juice; process until finely minced. With processor on, slowly pour oil through food chute; process until well-blended. Spoon into a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 1 cup
- (serving size: 1 tablespoon).
- NOTES :NOTE: When served with pasta, the %%CFF fall under 30%%.
Leave a Reply