- 12 tablespoons French vanilla almond granola
- 1 package (6.5 oz.) Alouette Berries & Cream Spreadable Cheese
- 4 each – fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
- 12 tablespoons fresh raspberries, crushed
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Fold together the Alouette Berries & Cream and yogurt in a bowl.
- Layer 1 tbsp. granola, 1 tbsp. cheese and yogurt mixture, and 1 tbsp. crushed raspberries in 4 parfait glasses.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.
Leave a Reply