- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 28-ounce can crushed or puréed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a skillet add olive oil, onions and bell pepper. Cook until tender, about 3 – 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and seasonings, saute for 10 minutes. Add black beans and cook until warm.
- Serve with tortillas.
- Additional toppings: Romaine Lettuce, Cheese, jalapenos, salsa, hot sauce, avocado, and greek yogurt