- 1 1/2 cups of carrots
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 3/4 cup green cabbage
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 Juice of lime
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 3/4 cup red cabbage
- 2 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
- Chop up the carrots and the cabbage into slivers of roughly the same size.
- Add the dry rub powder, lime juice, and olive oil and massage it into the veggies.
- Add the coriander and sunflower seeds on top.
- Leave aside for a couple of hours for the spices to seep into the veggies for added flavor.