- 2 ea. Eggs
- teaspoon ½ Chopped garlic
- 4 ounces Chavrie fresh goat cheese (log works best)
- 2 pounds ½ Ground Turkey
- 6 ea. Hamburger rolls
- teaspoon ½ Thyme leaves
- Slice Chavrie goat cheese log into 6 equal disks
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
- Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie® disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
- Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
- Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments
Leave a Reply