- 4 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced chilled celery
- 8 ounces cooked chicken
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced drained canned pimientos
- 4 chilled iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion (green onion)
- Makes 2 servings.
- Rub a medium wooden bowl with cut side of garlic clove and discard garlic; add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cheese to bowl and stir to combine. Add remaining ingredients except lettuce and mix well; line serving platter with lettuce and top with chicken mixture.
Leave a Reply