- ¾ cup pitted black olives
- 500 g cod fillets, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup instant corn polenta
- 3 Tbs corn flour
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- A pinch of dry oregano
- Fresh oregano, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 pound peeled tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup white wine
- If the fillets are frozen, thaw them.
- Mix corn flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dredge the fillets through the flour mixture, and sauté them in the oil for 3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle the fillets with white wine.
- Add tomatoes and olives, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Before serving, season the fillets with oregano and parsley.
- To make polenta, bring the water to the boil, add wine, oregano and the salt. Gradually stir in the instant polenta and cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until done. Add some boiling water if needed. Cool slightly and serv with the fish.
Leave a Reply