This copycat Starbucks Pink Drink is the most refreshing drink you will have all season! It’s so light and delicious that I bet you will want one every day this summer!
Nothing is better than a nice fruity drink on a hot summer day! My kids love making yummy drinks in the summertime, like this mint julep, this frosted lemonade or even a delicious peach smoothie. They are all so delicious!
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
Ok, ok… I will admit that I have spent a few dollars getting my Pink Drinks from Starbucks. Those strawberries with that acai and coconut milk… It’s the BEST! Add some ice in there, and it is the best drink out there for summer! But do you know what is even better? Making this delicious pink drink at home!
By making thing copycat Starbucks pink drink at home, you can save money and have as much as you want! It’s so easy to put together, and you will have it ready to drink before you know it. And the part that makes this drink really great is that it uses dehydrated strawberries. This makes it so that strawberries don’t even need to be in season to put this drink together. This tastes JUST like the real deal. You are going to love it!
Ingredients in a Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
You only need a couple of ingredients to make this drink. Once you try it, you will always want to ensure that you have them on hand! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- White Grape Juice: This is a MUST when you are making this copycat recipe!
- Sweetened Coconut Milk: This gives it a creamy and delicious taste/
- Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Tea Concentrate: You can also use 1 tea bag steeped with 4 oz hot water instead.
- Ice: I always ask for light ice when I order this from Starbucks so that I get more of the delicious drink! But you don’t have to do that when making it at home!
- Freeze Dried Strawberries: They use these at Starbucks too. The drink perfectly rehydrates them for you so they taste fresh and delicious.
How to Make a Starbucks Pink Drink at Home
The pink drink is SO easy to make at home! You will have it made and drank before you could even drive to a Starbucks! A recipe that you can just pour and enjoy are the best!
- Stir juice and tea: In a tall glass, add the white grape juice and liquid tea. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut milk: Add in the coconut milk and stir to combine. It works best to add the ice last so the coconut milk doesn’t curdle.
- Mix: Mix well with a spoon, and top with dehydrated strawberry pieces.
- Serve: Serve with a straw and enjoy!
How to Make It JUST like Starbucks
When you see them make the Pink Drink at Starbucks, you see them shake it up and then it gets some foam and bubbles on the top! You can do this too if you have some extra time! Either use a cocktail shaker or a simple mason jar with a lid. Shake it all up after you’ve mixed it together and it will turn out just like it would from Starbucks!
Pink Drink Copycat
- 1/2 cup White Grape Juice
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Tea Concentrate (or 1 tea bag steeped with 4 oz hot water)
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 3 tbsp Freeze Dried Strawberries
In a tall glass, add the white grape juice and liquid tea. Stir to combine.
Add in the coconut milk and stir to combine. I have found that it works best to add the ice last so the coconut milk doesn’t curdle.
Mix well with a spoon, and top with dehydrated strawberry pieces.
Serve with a straw and enjoy
The Recipe Critic