- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 2 very large ones)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 grands flaky refrigerator biscuits
- Place chicken in the crock pot. Add butter, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, diced onion, and parsley.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10.
- minutes before chicken is finished cooking, cut biscuits into 9 pieces and add to crock pot. Gently stir to coat biscuits. Continue to cook for 30 minutes, then serve!
Is this receipt for air fryers