- 14 oz. can of artichokes – drained and sliced
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 15 oz. Can of cannellini beans – drained
- 5 cucumbers – sliced thin
- ½ cup fresh basil – chopped
- 1 Tbs. capers – chopped plus 1 Tbs. caper juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion – sliced thin
- ¼ – ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 sun dried tomatoes – sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salad in a bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and mix. Pour the dressing over the salad and give a toss.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.
Leave a Reply