- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic scapes diced
- 3 large russet potatoes unpeeled and cut into small chunks
- 5 cups of veggie stock
- 2 large handfuls spinach leaves stemmed
- 1/2 Juice of lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- Sage blossom (or chive blossoms) for garnish
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat and sauté scapes for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and stock and simmer until potatoes are tender and begin to break apart.
- Remove from heat, add the spinach and puree with hand blender or food processor until smooth.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper, whisk in coconut milk