- 1 pound Ground Turkey, cooked and drained
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) Pinto Beans with liquid
- 1 can (15 oz) Kidney Beans with liquid
- 1 can (15 oz) regular Corn with liquid
- 1 can (8 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (4 oz) Green Chiles
- 1 can (2 oz) sliced Olives with liquid
- 1 package Taco Seasoning (check label for gluten free)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- fresh Cilantro, chopped
- grated Cheese (Optional for dairy free)
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream (Tofutti “Better than sour cream” for dairy free)
- Combine all ingredients, except cilantro, cheese, chips and sour cream in a large pot.
- Heat to a full boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- To serve: Top with cilantro, cheese, chips and sour cream.
Leave a Reply