- 1 lb zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cups canned pureed tomatoes
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Chopped fresh basil for garnish
This delicious keto lasagna is made extra easy because it’s cooked all in one skillet. And using zucchini instead of noodles makes it super healthy. Your whole low carb meal cooked in one pan. Rich and hearty, and only 4.5g net carbs…
Sounds great, how many servings does this make?
I’m going to try this recipe.
Happy to see you carry more Keto recipes….otherwise I have to go online. Been Keto for 1 year and plan to stay that way. Thanks.
This blog about Easy Keto Skillet Lasagna helps me a lot in my diet.
You can have the best Custom Keto Diet plan here: https://s96.me/keto-diet Kiss you all!