- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coriander (cilantro) leaves, chopped
- garlic, minced
- 20 jumbo shrimp, shells removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a large bowl. Add shrimp and toss to combine making sure all parts of the shrimp is coated in the marinade. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Preheat grill on medium heat. Place shrimp on grill and cook, turning once, until pink – about 5 minutes.
- The Culinary Chase’s Note: Want a Mediterranean feel? Serve the shrimp with a roasted red pepper salad. Enjoy!