- Large Fresh PrawnsRed or Green Capsicums-seeded& cut to bite size wedges
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Mint leaves
- Green Chillies to taste
- 1 teaspoon tsp Salt ¾ Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Tbsp Pounded Garlic 2 Honey
- Extra Mint
- 200 grams Plain Natural Yoghurt-unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons Oil
- 100 grams Finely diced ripe Pineapple
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Remove heads and shells from prawns but leave the tails on. Devein the prawns.
- Mix all the Masala ingredients together n a large bowl. Add prawns, stir and rub to coat prawns with the mix..Cover and allow to marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make raita just before serving: combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Thread the prawns onto the satay sticks, alternating them with capsicum wedges or Green chillies. Brush lightly with oil and grill until cooked through and lightly charred at the edges. Cook about 2-3 minutes each side, turning once.
- Serve prawns hot, garnished with mint leaves and with raita on the side.