- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to tatse
- Preheat oven to 400
- whisk together olive oil, mustard and honey until well combined.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts in honey mustard mixture.
- Spread brussels sprouts evenly on a cast iron skillet or roasting pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on top rack for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and toss so the brussels sprouts cook evenly. Place back in the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- The outside leaves should be slightly charred and the inside should be tender.