- 1 ½ cups cooked farro
- 1 tsp dried basil*
- 1 large handful of dried cranberries
- 1 tsp dried garlic*
- 1 tsp dried parsley*
- 3 whole figs
- 4 tbsp flax oil*
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups chopped mixed green salad leaves (baby spring mix)
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl combine flax oil, crushed pepper, garlic, basil, parsley, salt, lemon juice and mix well and let it stand for few minutes.
- Roughly chop the salad leaves and cut the fresh figs into 4 slices.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and add the above dressing and mix well so that the salad is well coated with the dressing.
- Serve and Enjoy!!