- 4 medium avocados
- 1 cup dark cocoa or carob powder
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup dates
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup pecans (or nut)
- 1/2 C unsweetened coconut
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak nuts if desired, for 1 hour or longer.
- Mix ingredients into a blender or food processor, until dates and nuts are chopped.
- Press into pan, and place into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Combine the filling ingredients into a food processor or blender until completely smooth.
- Pour onto cake crust, and place back into the fridge overnight (or a minimum of a few hours).
- Sprinkle toasted coconut evenly over cake.
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Combine ingredients in bowl, and mix.
- Roll into small balls and flatten on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and then place into freezer.
- Melt 3 tbsp chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Dip cookies into melted chocolate and place back into freezer for 10 minutes.
- Cut cookies in half, and lightly press into cake, around the edge, so each slice gets one.