- 1 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 400 ml cider
- 2-3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 onions, coarsely sliced
- 4 pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbs pork seasoning mix
- 250 ml sour cream
- 400 g spinach, cleaned and washed
- Remove all visible fat from the chops.
- Fry chops in hot oil on each side about 3 minutes until browned. Remove, put aside.
- Add onion and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until soft and caramelized.
- Add the cider, stir, bring to a bubble and reduce a little.
- Add the cream and mustard, stir, bring to a simmer then put the chops back in and cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Put the chops back, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spinach in a large pan with butter and seasoning until wilted.
- Serve the chops and sauce with the spinach. You can add some cooked rice or mashed potatoes.