- 4 potatoes (about 300- 350 g), peeled, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted and marinated red peppers or 3- 4 marinated peppers sauce
- 12 blacks olives, pitted
- Dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, fry garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add potatoes, oregano and a pinch of salt.
- Cover with water (300 ml-400ml) and cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft OR
- To speed up cooking, cook the potatoes, with some water, in a microwave oven for 15 minutes on MAX.
- Puree potatoes, peppers or pepper sauce and 4 olives in a blender.
- Add water if too thick, season with pepper and salt.
- Serve warm or hot, decorated with remaining olives.