- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes (I used the kind with sweet onion in it)
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used skim)
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese
- In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, tomatoes, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and milk.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring for 15 minutes.
- Serve over tortillas chips and topped with shredded cheese.
I can’t wait to try these recipes!