- 4 Carrots, finely grated
- 1 cup Raisins, soaked
- 1/4 cup Dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mixed peel
- 1/2 cup Date purée (Make the date purée by grinding 1c soft dates a<
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 5 cloves
- Pulse carrots, raisins, date paste & spices in a blender.
- Drop in the chopped apricots, and mixed peel and pulse a couple of times.
- Remove the mixture into a large bowl, along with the almond flour and desiccated coconut.
- Mix well, press into place in a large cake pan, and refrigerate uncovered till it sets.
- Cut into bite sized squares, frost it with whipped cream or roll them into balls and dust with desiccated coconut.
Leave a Reply