- 2 smalls zucchini with skin
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley. chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chives. chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium potatoes
- Wash the zucchini and cut it to a little more than byte size pieces – the zucchini will shrink in the process of cooking. Peel the potatoes and cut them the same size as zucchini.
- Put the potatoes in a cooking pot and pour in the water and season with salt. The water should just cover the potatoes. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Take a large roasting pan, put it on high heat and pour in the olive oil. Add the zucchini and stir fry for about 5 minutes on high heat. Don’t lower the heat, but toss the whole time. A minute before zucchini is done add cooked potatoes, season with salt and pepper and add fresh herbs. Stir fry for another minute and serve.
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES (1,4 to 1,6 PAL which corresponds to moderate activity of an office job)
- WOMAN Calories 17% RDA, Protein 11% RDA, Fats 39% RDA, Cholesterol 0% RDA, Carbs 9% RDA, Sugar 6% RDA
- MAN Calories 14% RDA, Protein 8% RDA, Fats 29% RDA, Cholesterol 0% RDA, Carbs 7% RDA, Sugar 5% RDA.
Leave a Reply