- 4 teaspoons Arënkha MSC caviar substitute
- 12 cooked baby beets
- 1 bay leaf
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head fennel, outside leaves discarded, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 110g (4oz) skinless salmon fillets
- tarragon stalks
- few tarragon leaves
- 1 bunch watercress, picked over, washed & dried
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Place the salmon in a pan, cover with water, and add the wine, bay and tarragon stalks. Bring to the boil and then immediately turn off and leave for a couple of minutes to cook in the residual heat. Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon and leave to cool before flaking into large pieces.
- Make the dressing by lightly whisking the olive oil and lemon juice together. Stir in the Arënkha MSC and season with some black pepper.
- Next, arrange the watercress, beets and fennel in 4 shallow salad bowls, then add the salmon and tarragon. Drizzle over the Arënkha MSC dressing and serve.
Leave a Reply