- 2 medium poblano chiles
- 4 free range eggs
- a couple of “blops” of half-and-half
- 1/2 cup shredded habanero jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded extra sharp white cheddar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First roast the chiles and remove the skins.
- Make a slit in the poblanos and remove the seeds. Keep the chiles warm in a 200 degree oven.
- Scramble your eggs however you like them best.
- Meanwhile, on very low heat, melt the cheese, stirring constantly, along with a little bit of half and half (you could use milk, but not too much because you don't want to make the sauce too thin).
- Now just fill each poblano with egg and top with the cheese sauce.
Leave a Reply