- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat one teaspoon (5 ml) of olive oil in a pan. Fry garlic until lightly golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the basil, parsley, nutritional yeast flakes, and the remaining olive oil into a food processor or blender. Add the warm garlic.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for no longer than 4 days.
Leave a Reply