- 2 cups croutons
- ¾ cup pitted green olives
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into thick strips
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 Tbs olive oil
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Put the croutons, olives, onions and peppers on a baking sheet. Add the smoked paprika, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss until everything is evenly coated. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Rub the salmon with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with the remaining salt and pepper. Arrange it among the vegetables and croutons on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.