- 6 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4 cups corn
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced on the bias
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup olive oil f
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups roasted red pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- Turn the oven on to broil.
- Drain the corn well and place it in a mixing bowl. Toss the corn with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the corn in an oven-safe dish and place the under the broiler for approximately 5 minutes or until the corn has lightly charred. Place the corn in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once the corn is cold, place it in a large mixing bowl. Add the black beans, minced red onion, roasted red bell peppers, cilantro and scallions. Combine well.
- Place all ingredients for the salad dressing into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the dressing over the corn and black bean salad and mix well. Season the salad with salt and pepper and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Leave a Reply