- 1 Pepper, Chopped
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes
- 6 ounces of Egg Noodles, Cooked
- 1 teaspoon of Coriander
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of Curry
- 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala*
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger
- 1 pound of Ground Turkey or 3 cups Leftover Turkey, chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 10 bags Oz. of Frozen Spinach or 1 of Fresh
- 1 cup of Chicken or Turkey Broth
- If you're using ground turkey, start out by browning it up, then adding in your garlic, onion, and pepper. Cook it for 3-4 minutes. If you're using leftover cooked turkey, cook up the garlic, onion, and pepper in a tablespoon of oil for 3-4 minutes on medium heat and then add in the turkey.
- Next you'll add in your spices; the garam masala, paprika, cumin, ginger, curry and coriander. Add in your tomatoes and stir it all together.
- Next up you'll add in the stock and let it cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your spinach and give it a whirl or two until it heat up and wilts down into your meal.
- Now stir in your cup of sour cream.
- The final step is to add in your noodles.
Leave a Reply