- 1 1/2 cups bulgur
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 potato
- 2 zucchini
- chili pepper, mine was a habanero
- 3 cups stock
- olive oil
- dill, mint (fresh is possible)
- salt, pepper
- Heat a little oil in a heavy based pan and cook the onion and chili
- Add the bulgur and diced potato, stir well and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add 2 1/2cups of stock and tomatoes and simmer until almost all the stock has been absorbed.
- Since I don’t like mushy zucchini I added them almost when the bulgur is done with another 1/2 cup stock.
- Simmer for 3-5 more minutes, add chopped dill and mint, remove from heat, cover and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm as a side or main dish.
Leave a Reply